Many people see the advantage of setting up a small business in Odessa or other cities in Ukraine.
They see opportunities and for example products that not available here, that are easily available in their own country.
For whatever reason, service or product, we can help you to setup a business in Ukraine!
Registering LLC and sole traders since 1999: We know all of the necessary people in the necessary Government Departments.
This helps you pass through the process 1st time, with minimal fuss or problems.
This also means we are happily faster and lower cost than our competitors!
We also help companies with office setup and outsourcing.
Registration of the Company:
- Legal advice and assistance on business registration
- Advice and full explanation of the different options and companies that you can set up.
- Preparation of personal documents required and company documents, notarized and prepared for the registration process.
- Full registration of the company.
- Making the necessary personal, business and salary bank accounts.
- Producing the correct and legal company stamps and seals, necessary for working in Ukraine.
- Assistance in finding Ukrainian Directors and Accountants who can deal with the day to day operations of the company.
- Help to find legal address, shops, factories or other suitable premises.
- Setting up tax systems and tax codes for both company and employees and or Directors
- Legal support of real estate transactions.
It is necessary to start with establishing the company’s primary activities. The type and address of the company. We help to establish documents and capital, work permits and licences necessary.
Statutes and minutes of meetings are required as in any country. These must be written to your requirements and are where we start, when forming a company for a client.
Types of company
- Limited Liability Company. LLC stands for Limited Liability Company. Forming an LLC is the simplest way of structuring your business to protect your personal assets in case your business is sued.LLC’s can be owned by one or more people, who are known as LLC “members.” An LLC with one owner is known as a single-member LLC, and an LLC with more than one owner is known as a multi-member LLC.
Forming your business as a limited liability company helps to protect you against lawsuits, significantly cuts down on paperwork compared to corporations and other legal entity types, prevents your company from being taxed twice, and helps to present your business as more credible.
- Joint Stock Companies: A joint-stock company is a business entity in which shares of the company’s stock can be bought and sold by shareholders. Each shareholder owns company stock in proportion, evidenced by their shares (certificates of ownership). Therefore, joint-stock companies are commonly known as corporations or limited companies.
- Representation of a foreign company in Ukraine.
- Private Entrepreneur: Also know as Sole trader / proprietor: Only a Ukrainian citizen or a foreigner with a residence permit can be registered as an entrepreneur, contact us to get a residency permit).
If you have any further questions or requirements not listed above, feel free to contact us for a free consultation.